I really have a problem
letting things go. letting people go. letting feelings go. letting dumb ideas go. I never know whats REALLY going on. As much as I think I “understand” people, I feel like in all reality I know absolutely nothing. The last couple days haven’t been so good. I need to get over it and move on. Why do I have such a hard time with a seemingly simple process?
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
Speeding Cars - Imogen Heap
rebecasolares: Media 2 project - Week 4. We had...
Man... this summer was really life changing
and I’m so thankful to have these photos to remember it by. Good stuff happened and bad stuff happened but all in all I think its made me a stronger person and maybe showed me that its okay to not be so strong all of the time. This summer really has been different than any other. I really owe a lot to my friends who are constantly teaching me things even when they don’t realize it. ...
mattbwilson: Ugh. Not going to my 8am class. This semester is slacktastic. same here. Don’t care about college this semester its only week 3 and I’ve already skipped classes 3 times.
Creative Writing Assignment 2
A story where a character has let the another character down. (By the way this story in particular is all real life and I understand that its long, don’t read it if you don’t want to.) The Letter “What?” she said in the most empty of voices. She felt as if her heart had just stopped functioning altogether. It had been running on the last of its metaphorical legs, her heart that...
I finally understand it.
If You Walk Away.
So I’m taking a creative writing class and this was my first “creative” assignment. However, I didn’t go to class the day we were supposed to turn it in so its not going to be read or graded -___- So I thought I’d post it here. The basis of this assignment was that the characters were supposed to have some sort of disagreement. 96% of this is made up the other 4%...
If I ever see the day
that I find someone who can stand the fact that I listen to the same songs and albums over and over and over again It will be a good day. Today tested my patience. The End.
one day we’ll all respect each other for being each other. Until that day… I’ll have to learn to tolerate others.
Top 15 Albums
I was tagged for this on Facebook but no one really reads that stuff. Not that anyone really reads anything I post here either? And I guess these are just really 15 albums that really influenced me. 1. Transatlanticism - Death Cab for Cutie 2. Hot Fuss - The Killers 3. American Idiot - Green Day 4. Warning - Green Day 5. Whats the Story Morning Glory - Oasis 6. Where You Want to Be -...